About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Assistant Principal, mother, wife, pet owner.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Light relief...



To take my mind off my day at sleep dentistry, we borrowed something light to watch. It was a good distraction as my appointment was to be at 12 noon, then got changed to 1pm and then again to 2pm due to complications with the previous surgery (implants for that guy).
Mine was a fairly 'simple routine' as I was told, root canal and fillings and gum treatment. Unfortunately the root canal became an extraction due to the severity of the crack it had and probably explains the extreme pain I had just before Christmas.

Next installment = possible implant and definitely braces!

As for the movie - well worth the silliness to take my mind off waiting.

(Note - this post was actually made on the 9th but dated for the 8th due to being asleep most of the day!)


No comments:

Post a Comment