About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Assistant Principal, mother, wife, pet owner.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Afternoon on the Yarra



Started with a latte at the Studley Park Cafe..

followed by a walk...


then off to Finns Reserve, close to where I grew up.


This was a great way to spend a day of my holidays. I was able to share the experience with my husband and show him the places we used to go as teenagers growing up.
Finns Reserve was close to home and the Yarra River provided much entertainment when we were school kids. It's a really lovely, quiet spot and we were able to enjoy just sitting on the banks watching the river flow by and the rabbits hop through the bushes.

A great afternoon on the Yarra.

1 comment:

  1. Love this blog Helen. Beautiful pics! From Ciaran Hanley.

    ReplyDelete